BPO Copying Service
The University will now be offering copy services for Eve University members through Ivy League Research and Development , a part of the Ivy League. (Corp Ticker: IL-RD)
The procedures and restrictions are listed below.
Goals of the Program
- Allow new industrialists a chance to get BPCs
- Expand services offered through the University
- Minimize the risk exposed to both the University and students.
- Contract the BPO you want copied to Ivy League Research and Development .
- Fill out this form https://www.spreadsheets.google.com/viewform?formkey=dDIxX3dsdU1Bek53NldYd1BHZTZTeXc6MA with the BPO name and wanted number of copies/runs
- After copying is complete, the BPO and BPCs will be returned to you in a contract. The contract will include the price for copying.
- Copying will run 20k isk per hour
- No more than 1 BPO copied per person per week, to help open this up to as many people as possible
- If demand exceeds supply, members new to the program will get priority over members who frequently use the program.
- Due to skills of the Alt running this program, it is restricted to BPOs that do not require specialized skills to copy (specific to that bpo)
- The BPO Copying Service will go active on April 4th 2010.
- Expect 1-2 days both before a job is installed, and after the copying is done before the job is delivered.
- This program is overseen by a small staff of alts, and can cause some small delays.
- For example, if the character overseeing plays from 18:00-24:00, it is very possible for you to submit a job at 00:05, it'll take to 18:00 hours before they see it, and it'll only get installed then if a slot is available.
- Assuming a slot is available, it might finish at 03:00, and have to sit until 18:00 again to be delivered.
- Please be patient, but if you feel a job has gone past what is reasonable, PM Azmodeus Valar who will look into it.
- This program is NOT available during wartime.
- Jobs completed during wartime will not be delivered until the end of war.