Members of Eve University are allowed access to the Corporation Hangar upon receiving a title. The amount of access you receive will be dependent on your title within the University; for example, Freshman's may be able to access the Freshman Hangar, while Student's may be able to access both the Freshman and Student Hangars. Hangars contain ammunition, weapons, modules, ships, skillbooks, and miscellaneous items ready for use.
Donations assist the University in stocking hangars. If you would like to donate, please visit Donating to Eve University.
Instructions on Use
Pictorial Guide: Getting stuff from Corp Hangar
Accessing the Hangar
- Dock at Pator Tech School station in Aldrat. You must be docked there to access the hangars.
- Click on the Corp Hangar button at the very bottom of the Station Information window.
- Click on the tab with the name of the hangar (ie. Freshman) you wish to access.
Taking an Item
- Open the container for your item.
- Right-click on the stack of that item and choose "Unlock Item".
- Hold the Shift Key and Drag the item stack to where you wish to place your item.
- In the Set Quantity dialog box, type in the number of the item that you need, then press OK.
- If you accidentally take too many of an item, you may put it back onto the original stack while it is still unlocked.
- Important: Right-click on the remaining stack in the hangar container and choose "Lock Item".
Hangar access is a privilege, not a right. All members who make use of this facility must adhere to the rules. These rules have been implemented to prevent problems such as Corp Theft, and any violation of these rules may result in revocation of hangar access or even expulsion from Eve University.
Take only what equipment you will personally and immediately use.
You may not take items to resell, reprocess, nor to give to your friends. Only take items to fit onto your own ship, or for another E-UNI member to fit onto theirs.
Take only the skillbooks you will personally and immediately use.
Remember that if skillbooks run out of stock in the hangars, then you can still request them through the Skillbook Program. You don't need to worry about hoarding them in case they "run out".
Take only as much as you need.
This especially applies to ammunition. Don't take an entire stack of missiles when you only need a few hundred of them. A good general rule is to take only enough to fit one ship, or fly one mission. Remember that the hangar stocks are for use by all members, not just yourself, so please be courteous and leave some for others to use.
Re-lock your stacks!
Remember that the locking mechanism is for auditing. If you do not re-lock a stack, then the next person to come along can take the entire stack and it will appear as if you stole it all.
If you are "done" with an item after using it, please do not put it back onto the original stack.
Any item that you take is yours. If you wish to return it for someone else to use, then think of it as a "re-donation" and drop it into the Sorting Hangar, as with any other donations.
If you accidentally take too much of an item, then you may put the excess back onto the original, unlocked stack.
This is the only situation where items may be added to a stack, when they were already there to begin with. When in doubt, you can always drop the items into the Sorting Hangar and then send the Hangar Manager an EVE mail explaining what happened.
You may ask for equipment from a hangar higher than you have access.
Even new members can use gear from the Freshman Hangar. You simply will not be able to get it yourself until you earn the appropriate title. If you need something from a hangar that you cannot access, then just ask if someone else whom does have access is available to get it for you.
If you have any additional questions or concerns, you may contact the Hangar Manager or any Hangar Officer either in-game or via a Forum PM. Other E-UNI departments who need information or equipment for official operations or events may contact the Hangar Manager either in-game or via Forum PM.
The three Equipment Hangars are divided and tiered by title, and containers within them further divide the equipment by type. They are fairly self-explanatory, but for your convenience, here is a general guide to quickly find what you need.
- Weapons, Frigate and Destroyer size
- Modules, Frigate and Destroyer size
- Generic Modules
- Ammunition, Small
- Drones, Light
- Skillbooks, basic
- Ships (Frigates only)
- Weapons, Cruiser and Battlecruiser size
- Modules, Cruiser and Battlecruiser size
- Ammunition, Medium
- Drones, Medium
- Skillbooks, intermediate
- Weapons, Battleship size
- Modules, Battleship size
- Ammunition, Large
- Drones, Heavy
- Skillbooks, up to 1M isk market value
These items are not listed with the standard items because they are not maintained as regular stock. They are still fully available to members at the appropriate access level, just like the regular stock. They also follow all the same rules, i.e. take only what you need, no reselling, etc.
- Implants: All Hangars, (Title) Other container
- Blueprints: All Hangars, (Title) Other container
- Named items (meta level > 0): All Hangars, (Title) Other container